Aerohive Networks AP121 access points provide 2x2:2 802.11n as well as optimized RF performance and enhanced receive sensitivity to provide a ground-breaking user experience for networks supporting multiple types of clients, including consumer-grade and bring-your-own devices (BYOD).
The Aerohive AP121 is a cost-effective, enterprise-grade 2x2 MIMO solution, which is ideal for education, healthcare, and distributed enterprise environments. With two radios, concurrent 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz access, and security scanning across both bands, the AP121 provides top performance and security at an entry-level price point.
Make + Model
- Multiple radios provide concurrent 802.11a/n and 802.11b/g/n connections with no degradation in performance
- Automatic or dedicated mesh backup
- Dual Ethernet ports for etherchannel or backup connectivity.
- Plenum Rated APs for indoor, office environments
- Supports 802.3af PoE or standard power adapter
- USB interface for future 3G/4G services
- Hardware acceleration for IPsec services
What's in the Box
1 * Aerohive AP121 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point
1 * Mounting Kit
Note - uses Power over Ethernet cable for power source or a 12V 2A DC power adapter can be purchased separately.
Further specifications can be found on the Aerohive website
Please note product picture is for illustration purposes only, actual product may differ.